I’ve been feeling pretty lucky all week (it IS my birthday week, after all!), so I thought I would share some good fortune, and offer a set of 12 patterned postcards as a giveaway!
What you’ll win: a set of 12 different postcards featuring patterns from the 2013 Cotton & Flax collection. There are four different patterns on kraft, slate grey, and bright pink postcards, any of which will delight your pen pal.
How to enter: You may choose one, or any of these options for multiple entries. Complete them all to increase your chances of winning!
- Leave a comment on this post (if you’d like, you can mention who your favorite snail mail pen pal is!)
- Follow @cottonandflax on Twitter (and mention that you did in the comments here)
- Like Cotton & Flax on Facebook (and mention that you did in the comments here)
- Sign up for email updates from Cotton & Flax
- Share this giveaway on Twitter! Simply tweet about the contest and use the hashtag #patternedpenpal
If you already follow me on Twitter or Facebook, or if you already subscribe to the email newsletter that’s great! Just say so in a blog comment to get those bonus entries.
The giveaway ends next Friday, April 5th at 8am PST, and I’ll announce the winner on the blog shortly afterward. Good luck! The giveaway is now closed, congratulations to our TWO winners, Iveth and elizabethspace!